Reprotec UK have a full range of repair mortars all tried and tested on site and proven to satisfy the demands of tough working environments.
- Reprotec Deepfill is a versatile, trowel applied, three component Epoxy resin-based, deep section screed/mortar.
- Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid is a high strength, trowel applied, two component Epoxy resin mortar, designed to have your floor back in service within hours without the use of the acrid smelling methyl methacrylates.
- Reprotec Kerbfix is a thixotropic, solvent free Epoxy bedding mortar is specifically formulated for bedding in and bonding kerbs and blocks to concrete and other such surfaces. Provides a very high strength bond for fixing bund walls to concrete floors. Fixes kerbs in place where they would otherwise be dislodged by vehicles or forklifts.
- Reprotec Step Doctor is a solvent free Epoxy resin system, made with specially graded lightweight fillers.The mixed mortar has excellent application characteristics, specifically designed for Step repairs to treads and risers.
- Reprotec Joint Doctor is a coloured, two pack, pourable, flexibilised Epoxy sealant. The consistency of the mixed sealant allows direct pouring of the sealant into horizontal joints.
- Reprotec Renderlite is a solvent free Epoxy resin renovation system with specially graded lightweight fillers.The mixed mortar has excellent application characteristics, allowing overhead and vertical repairs to be easily accomplished.
- Reprotec Epoxybond is a thixotropic, solvent free Epoxy adhesive ideal for bonding a wide range of building materials to one another e.g. concrete, brick, metal, stone and wood. No primer required.